Help us Celebrate 20 Years!
News and Highlights
- Audubon at Home Wildlife Sanctuary Program: Certify your home with us as a wildlife sanctuary! All the steps and certification guidelines are here and we can even help by sending an Audubon Ambassador to your home for consultation.
Summary of Upcoming Events
- Birding the Blue Ridge Center for Environmental Stewardship on Friday, May 1, 8am.
- Birding Morven Park on Sunday, May 3, 8am.
- Birding Bles Park on Monday, May 4, 8am.
- Birding the Institute Farm, Wednesday, May 6, 8am.
- Birding western Loudoun on Friday, May 8, 8am.
- Birding Banshee Reeks on Saturday, May 9, 8am.
- Give Choose! — Tuesday, May 5.
- Monarch Butterflies: Keeping the Magic Alive with You! —Thursday, May 7, 7:00 – 8:00 p.m., Morven Park.
- Huge Milkweed Plant Sale!!! Saturday, May 16, 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m., Morven Park
- Virginia Oaks — Saturday, May 16, 2:00 p.m., Morven Park.
- "We're Going Wild" Family Nature Walk Series — Sunday, May 17, 1-3p.m., Algonkian Regional Park.
- Planting a Monarch Waystation - Sunday, May 17: 12:00 -2:00pm at Willowsford Farm Garden.
- Dulles Greenway Drive for Charity — Thursday, May 21, All Day!
- Birding the Blue Ridge Center —Saturday, May 23, 8:00 a.m.
- Loudoun Wildlife Conservancy’s 20th Annual Meeting — Sunday, May 31, Morven Park.
|Special Thanks to the Dulles Greenway for their generous donation from their annual "Drive for Charity"
Blue-gray Gnatcatcher - April arrival! Photo by Nicole Hamilton.
“Those who contemplate the beauty of the earth find reserves of strength that will endure as long as life lasts.”
- Rachel Carson
Help Keep the Magic Alive!
Click here for more information