|News and Highlights
- Help Bring Back the Monarch! Monarchs are coming through our area now! Learn more about what you can do to help Monarchs and other pollinators by creating a Monarch Waystation. It's also a lot of fun to raise and release them through the summer!
- Audubon at Home Wildlife Sanctuary Program: Certify your home with us as a wildlife sanctuary! All the steps and certification guidelines are here and we can even help by sending an Audubon Ambassador to your home for consultation.
Summary of Upcoming Events
- Pre-Meeting Native Plant Sale — Sunday, June 1, 2:00 – 4:00 p.m., Morven Park..
- Loudoun Wildlife Conservancy’s 19th Annual Meeting — Sunday, June 1, 4:00 – 7:00 p.m., Morven Park.
- Trail Opening at Morven Park — Saturday, June 7, 1:00 – 4:00 p.m.
- Birding Banshee — Saturday, June 14, 8:00 a.m.
- Conservation, Sustainability & Spirituality — Saturday, June 14, 10:00 a.m. – noon, Morven Park.
- Dragonflies and Damselflies Program — Tuesday, June 17, 7:00 p.m., Morven Park.
- Bird Walk at Dulles Greenway Wetlands― Wednesday, June 18, 8:00 a.m.
- Dragonflies and Damselflies of Loudoun Field Trip ― Sunday, June 22, 9:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Moving 4 Monarchs, Dance & Plant! ― Saturday, June 21, 3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- The Magic of Monarchs — Sunday, June 22, 4:00 – 5:00 p.m., Waterford.
- Waystation Weeding at Blue Ridge Center — Monday, June 23, 9:00am - 11:00am.
- Waystation Weeding on Turkey Hill at Morven Park — Wednesday, June 25, 9:00am - 11:00am.
- Milkweed and Nectar Plant Sale at Morven Park — Thursday, June 26, 3:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Birding the Blue Ridge Center — Saturday, June 28, 8:00 a.m.
|Special Thanks to the Dulles Greenway for their generous donation from their annual "Drive for Charity"
Gray Treefrog - well camouflaged - often heard calling through summer. Photo by Nicole Hamilton.
“Those who contemplate the beauty of the earth find reserves of strength that will endure as long as life lasts.”
- Rachel Carson
Help Keep the Magic Alive!
Click here for more information